What is the best way to travel to Santa Fe?
For travel by air: Santa Fe Airport (SAF) is located 10 minutes away with direct service from Denver, Dallas and Phoenix via American Airlines. Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ) is approximately 1 hour south and is serviced by most major carriers.
Do you provide airport transportation?
Yes, airport transportation from SAF can be arranged at time of booking.
Cancellations received inside of 7 days prior to arrival results in forfeiture of deposit.
50% of the full stay package and tax deposit is required at time of booking to guarantee accommodation. For one night stays, full package and tax deposit is required at time of booking.
Are there age restrictions?
Ojo Santa Fe is a 16 and over resort.
Telephones and Cellular Phones
- All casitas and guest rooms have direct dial phones. Local and long distance calls are complimentary.
- Verizon Wireless provides the best cellular service at the resort.
Internet Access and Use of Electronic Devices
Internet service is available 24/7 in your accommodations.
Do you have TVs and DVD players in the rooms?
To help promote optimal relaxation, our rooms do not come equipped with a television. However, you may request a Smart TV be brought to your room.
Do you have hot spring pools?
While we do not have natural hot springs, our private outdoor pools and tubs are heated in our Ojitos open-air soaking experience.
Is there a Fitness Center?
Yes, we have a fully-equipped fitness studio.
Special Needs and ADA
- Due to the natural environment at Ojo Santa Fe and the nature of experiential activities, guests should be comfortable outdoors and be able to navigate uneven ground, diverse terrain, multiple stairs, and varied weather conditions.
- We provide ADA access throughout the resort including guest rooms and casitas. Please discuss any special needs with our reservations team.
Currently, we allow only service dogs at Ojo Santa Fe. Additional cleaning fees may apply. We are not able to accommodate other pets at this time.
Is there a refrigerator in the room?
All rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee and tea service.
What amenities are in my room?
- Hair dryer
- Ultra-soft spa robes
- Signature Ojo shampoo, conditioner. body wash, and body lotion
- Local coffee and tea
Do you provide laundry and/or dry cleaning services?
Yes, laundry and dry cleaning services are available Monday through Saturday at an additional fee.
Dining and Special Diets
- Please discuss any dietary requirements with our reservations team and our culinary team will make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Meals, snacks, and beverages are available for order.
How and when do I book spa treatments for my stay?
To ensure you receive your desired spa treatments and appointment times, we recommend booking your spa treatments a couple of weeks or more in advance of your arrival. You may do so by calling our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Ojo Santa Fe is a smoke-free environment, including electronic cigarettes.
We offer locally sourced beer and wine.
What activities are offered?
Our daily schedule includes a variety of experiential activities including yoga/pilates, target arts, guided hiking, and more.
How do I book individual services and treatments?
Two weeks prior to your arrival you will be contacted by our Guest Services team to book services and treatments to compliment your stay.
What is the weather/climate like in Santa Fe?
Ojo Santa Fe is located in the high desert of Northern New Mexico at an altitude of 6,000 ft. We enjoy low humidity and moderate to seasonal temperatures ranging from 52 to 84°F in the Summer, 35 to 65°F in the Spring and Fall, and 18 to 45°F in Winter. New Mexico has a mild, semi-arid climate characterized by abundant sunshine. The summer monsoon season usually brings brief but dramatic thundershowers in late afternoon, while winter snowstorms alternate with long stretches of sunny, cloudless days. Layers of clothing are recommended at all times of the year as high desert temperatures fluctuate between the day (warmer) and the night (colder).
- Check-in time is 3PM
- Check-out time is 11AM. Due to additional COVID housekeeping protocols, we are not able to accommodate late check-out requests.